Party Rules Acknowledgement
This form is required upon booking a party with us.
Facility and Play structure Rules
- Every child must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18 or older) who must remain on the premises at all times.
- No outside food or drink.
- Please wash hands before playing, especially after eating.
- No food, gum, candy, or liquids on the carpeted areas or within the play structures.
- No bullying. No shoving, pushing, or rough play.
- No shoes or bare feet allowed on carpet or play structures. Socks are required for everyone in these areas.
- No climbing up the slides; Children must go down the slides with their feet first. Do not play in front of the slide exits.
- No climbing or pulling on play structure nets.
- Please empty pockets prior to playing. No hard toys or sharp objects allowed on the play equipment (playgrounds).
- Children over the age of 4 are not permitted to play in the infant/toddler area unless they are helping a sibling and conducting themselves in a calm, quiet manner.
- No throwing children into the ball pools.
- Do not cover yourself or hide within the balls.
- Clothes with ropes, cords, or pins should not be worn on the playgrounds.
- Diapers must be changed in the restroom, not on the playground.
- Parents are expected to enforce the rules.
- Children not following the rules should be removed.
We ask that everyone who schedules a birthday party with us agree to the terms and conditions below.
- 50% of the birthday party rental fee will be required at time of booking as a non-refundable deposit.
- All party guests must fill out a waiver before playing.
- All party guests must adhere to the posted rules at our facility. All guests must also wear a mask (over the nose & mouth) unless seated to eat or drink.
- No outside food is allowed in the facility aside from the birthday treat (cake, cakepops, cupcakes, cookies etc). If outside food is brought into our facility, a $50 additional clean up charge will apply.
- The use of silly string, confetti poppers, excessive use of glitter or use of permanent hanging materials will result in an additional clean up fee of $100.
- You may come to set up 15 minutes before your reserved party time. Please note that our employees will be cleaning up the facility during this time.
- A 10 min grace period is given at the end of your party. After 10 minutes, you will be charged $50 for every 30 minutes past your reserved party time.
Thank you for choosing Up & Away Indoor Play for your party venue! We can’t wait to party!
**In the event that additional charges are accrued, Up & Away Indoor Play reserves the right to charge cards on file for the damages sustained due to violation of party and/or facility rules.